Welcome back to Veggie Wednesdays! I haven’t posted any recipes in a week or so because I’ve been writing my little E-Book! It’s called Baking Basics – Dairy and Egg free baking for beginners. You can grab the link for this by subscribing to my Blog or if you are already subscribed and would like a copy send me a message and I’ll be happy to provide you with the link 🙂
I need some inspiration folks so I can’t wait to see what you’ve been cooking x
What your hostess has been up to
Food for the Soul
All I do
1. Please follow your hostess in some way e.g subscribe to my Blog or follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. All recipes must be vegetarian or vegan, recipes that aren’t specifically vegetarian but fit the criteria (baking etc) are perfectly fine.
3. Please visit at least one of the other links, maybe leave a comment it’s nice to meet fellow bloggers!
4. I’d love it if you’d grab my button or post a link back to the party but there’s no obligation.
5. You can share up to 3 posts, old or recent it doesn’t matter!
6. The link goes live midnight Wednesday Australian EST, fortnightly.
7. All link ups are being pinned to the Veggie Wednesday board on my Pinterest account.