Welcome to lucky number 6 of Veggie Wednesday! My son has been sick the past few days which has resulted in a considerable lack of sleep for yours truly. I’m pretty much running on caffeine and adrenaline right now. Last night my hubby and I settled down to watch the second part of the mini series Houdini which we had been looking forward to all week, and just when the “previously on” ended we heard crying through the baby monitor and that was the end of that. So I still don’t know how it ended, don’t tell me!!
So, its a miracle I managed to bake this week, but I was determined. So enjoy!
What your hostess has been up to
From one of my crazy talented regulars
The Green Genie
How gorgeous and vibrant does this look?
Ellen’s food blog
1. Please follow your hostess in some way e.g subscribe to my Blog or follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. All recipes must be vegetarian or vegan, recipes that aren’t specifically vegetarian but fit the criteria (baking etc) are perfectly fine.
3. Please visit at least one of the other links, maybe leave a comment it’s nice to meet fellow bloggers!
4. I’d love it if you’d grab my button or post a link back to the party but there’s no obligation.
5. You can share up to 3 posts, old or recent it doesn’t matter!
6. The link goes live midnight Wednesday Australian EST.
7. All link ups are being pinned to the Veggie Wednesday board on my Pinterest account.